Monday, July 5, 2010

stewardess air asia

The work as stewardess air asia is demanding. I guess,that is the only way to remain competitive and offer the cheaper fares.

The last time I travel in Air Asia, I could feel the pace, I think they have to put that extra efforts due to the following reasons:

1. The aircrafts are on shorter turn around time. If other airlines are targeting a 40 minutes transit time, Air Asia is going for 30 minutes. Actually the passengers were also sharing the rush. Everybody run to the aircraft to get the best seats. If you are late you may get the last rows, where you cannot even recline the seats, so what will a passenger does, well run for it. So there are also the plus point of not putting the seat number.

But I am think from the technical point of view. There is such a thing aircraft balancing, where the loads have to be distributed to enable smooth flight. I am just wondering how this issue is resolved, if it full load is ok. What if every one want to sit in front, the aircraft will be front heavy...

2. The cabin crew also do the cleaning.

3. Higher flying time

... to continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment